Android Training Course
|Course Type:||Classroom based, hands-on and trainer-led|
|Location:||Kings Cross, London|
When is this course running
|28 Feb 2021||10:00 - 17:00 Sun||4||Reserve|
|15 Mar 2021||10:00 - 17:00 Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu||4||Reserve|
|28 Mar 2021||10:00 - 17:00 Sun||4||Reserve|
|12 Apr 2021||10:00 - 17:00 Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu||4||Reserve|
|26 Apr 2021||10:00 - 17:00 Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu||4||Reserve|
Are you interested in learning Android Programming? If so our Android training will introduce you to the fundamentals behind powerful Android programming techniques and how to make the most out of the software involved.
Our Android Programming course offers a practical guide to the fundamentals in programming for the Android Operating System. Students will learn from industry-experienced trainers who offer a range of online tools and reference sources to provide up-to-date learning.
The Android training will take delegates from a beginner in Android Programming to mastering some of the most advanced topics. Students will get up-to-speed with the best practice used in the industry and spend one-to-one time with the tutor. Therefore the course can become tailored to the students goals and career aspirations.
Our trainers on the Android Programming Course have had years of industry practice and can offer course times to suit your busy schedule, whether you want to learn in the evening or on weekends.
This short Android training is hands-on, instructor-led and classroom based in London Kings Cross.
Prerequisites for our Android Programming course
- You should have industry related and practical experience of Java programming. This course is not suitable for delegates with no Java programming experience. If you have no previous Java programming experience then you can first consider enrolling on our two most famous Java courses - OCA Java course and OCP java training.
- Hands on tutoring from experienced Android Programming experts:
- Real-time Practice and Portfolio Projects:
- Course Materials:
- Course Completion Certificate:
- Support and Careers Advice:
What will I learn?
- Introduction Android App Development
- App Framework
- Hello, World! Android App
- Android App development IDE
- Database for Android App
- Android GUI, Lists and Adapters
- Graphics & Animation
- Broadcast Receivers
- Content Providers
- System Services
- Integrate with Core Services and other Android Apps:
- Integration with APIs
- Testing Android Apps
- Publishing your app on the Android Market
- Project in Android App Development
- Project - Build a complete Android application: