|Course Type:||Classroom based, hands-on and trainer-led|
|Location:||Kings Cross, London|
When is this course running
|14 Sep 2020||10:00 - 17:00 Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu||4||Reserve|
|28 Sep 2020||10:00 - 17:00 Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu||4||Reserve|
|17 Oct 2020||10:00 - 17:00 Sat||4||Reserve|
|26 Oct 2020||18:00 - 21:00 Mon, Thu||8||Reserve|
|09 Nov 2020||10:00 - 17:00 Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu||4||Reserve|
Do you want to broaden your knowledge in the field of ASP.NET? If you do, why not enroll on our ASP.NET Training Course and discover how our trainers can help you reach your goals in mastering the tools and techniques behind the software.
During our ASP.NET Training, delegates will learn from a range of online resources and group exercises the trainer outlines. Students can spend plenty of one-to-one time with trainers who provide best practice knowledge and ensure students are updated with the most recent information in ASP.NET.
Our ASP.NET course runs on a part-time basis and is classroom based. During the course, students will hone their skills in navigating the software and gain the confidence to both use and experiment within this increasingly important market.
On this ASP.NET course you will interact with your tutor on a one-to one basis. Our trainers have had a solid background of industry practice and can offer course at a mixture of times to suit you, whether that be in the evening or on weekends.
This short ASP.NET course is great if you want learning that is hands-on, instructor-led and classroom based.
Prerequisites for our ASP.NET course
- A good knowledge of HTML and CSS is required. You can get a good knowledge of HTML and CSS by taking our web design course.
- Some experience with C# is required, please visit our C# course here.
- Hands on tutoring from experienced ASP.NET experts:
- Real-time Practice and Portfolio Projects:
- Course Materials:
- Course Completion Certificate:
- Support and Careers Advice:
What will I learn?
- Introduction to ASP.net and .NET framework
- The .NET Framework
- Controls & use in GUI
- ASP.net Programming basics
- Object Oriented Programming C# (C-Sharp)
- ADO.net (ActiveX Data Object)
- Data Binding
- Microsoft SQL Server
- MS SQL Database
- Projects in ASP.net and MsSQL Server Course
- Project 1: Build a Contact us Email Form
- Project2: Build a Login system
- Project3: Build an online shop backend CMS
- Project4: Create an E-commerce shopping cart website