iPhone App Development Training Course
|Course Type:||Classroom based, hands-on and trainer-led|
|Location:||Kings Cross, London|
When is this course running
|29 Feb 2020||10:00 - 17:00 Sat||4||Reserve|
|09 Mar 2020||10:00 - 17:00 Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu||4||Reserve|
|24 Mar 2020||10:00 - 17:00 Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri||4||Reserve|
|06 Apr 2020||10:00 - 17:00 Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu||4||Reserve|
|19 Apr 2020||10:00 - 17:00 Sun||4||Reserve|
Learning iPhone App Development with us has never been easier and more convenient. Our short course is classroom based in Kings Cross and runs in the evenings and at weekends, whatever suits you!
The short-course in iPhone App Development Training helps students to master the core elements behind developing games using the software. You will learn through a mixture of online tools, resources and group exercises.
Our trainers have had plenty of industry experience and are able to teach best practice techniques to students. During the iPhone App Development Course you will get up-to-speed with the latest tools and techniques in iPhone App Development and gain the confidence to use it to achieve your own personal goals.
On this iPhone App Development Course you will interact with your tutor on a one-to one basis and receive tailored help to suit your learning needs .Our trainers offer course times to suit you and can train in the evening or on weekends.
This part-time short iPhone App Development Training is recognised in the industry as it is hands-on and benefits from an instructor-led delivery in a classroom based environment.
Prerequisites for our iPhone App Development course
- You would need to bring your Mac laptop running Snow Leopard or the latest Mac OS version.
- You should have good experience with any object-oriented programming language such as Java, PHP, C# or ASP.net. This course is not suitable for delegates with no programming experience. If you have no previous experience of Object Oriented Programming then you can take few other courses to learn Object Oriented Programming. If you would like to first get some object oriented programming experience, we offer PHP course and ASP.net training courses. Please contact us to discuss this pre-requisite.
- A basic knowledge of Objective-C is required. Delegates attending this iPhone course first attend our Objective-C course to ful-fill this prerequisite.
- Hands on tutoring from experienced iPhone App Development experts:
- Real-time Practice and Portfolio Projects:
- Course Materials:
- Course Completion Certificate:
- Support and Careers Advice:
What will I learn?
- Introduction Advanced iOS Development course
- Objective-C Basics
- Cocoa Touch Design Patterns:
- Xcode IDE as a development tool
- View and View Controllers
- Interface builder GUI Tool
- Table Views:
- Gesture Recognizers:
- System Events
- iPhone and iPad virtual keyboard
- iPad App Development:
- Performance and Debugging:
- Manage Navigation:
- Integrate with Apple APIs:
- Integration with 3rd Party APIs
- Submitting your app for approval
- Project: Build a complete iPhone application