|Course Type:||Classroom based, hands-on and trainer-led|
|Location:||Kings Cross, London|
When is this course running
|26 Oct 2020||18:30 - 21:30 Mon, Thu||8||Reserve|
|09 Nov 2020||10:00 - 17:00 Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu||4||Reserve|
|22 Nov 2020||10:00 - 17:00 Sun||4||Reserve|
|07 Dec 2020||10:00 - 17:00 Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu||4||Reserve|
|20 Dec 2020||10:00 - 17:00 Sun||4||Reserve|
|03 Jan 2021||10:00 - 17:00 Sun||4||Reserve|
Do you want to gain more knowledge and experience in Java? If you do then our Java Course can really help. The short-course is aimed at students who want to develop their practical skills in operating the software and mastering core techniques involved in programming.
Our trainers offer students the most up-to-date knowledge and best practice in Java so that they can transfer this knowledge instantly to their career or own business. Therefore, our Java Training can really help you excel no matter what your goals are.
This classroom-based course offers a practical guide to the core techniques in Java. There will be a mixture of online tools and reference materials that students can access throughout the course.
The Java Courses content takes students from a beginner in to mastering some of the most intricate topics. This Training be delivered by trainers who have solid industry practice and will get you up-to-speed with the latest tools and techniques in Java.
They offer flexible course times to suit your busy schedule, whether that be in the evening or on weekends.This short Java course is hands-on, instructor-led and classroom based.
Prerequisites for our Java course
- Experience with at least one programming language
- Understand object-oriented principles
- Basic understanding of database concepts and SQL syntax
- Have completed the Java SE 7 Fundamentals course, or experience with the Java language - can create, compile and execute programs
- Java Fundamentals
- Hands on tutoring from experienced Java experts:
- Real-time Practice and Portfolio Projects:
- Course Materials:
- Course Completion Certificate:
- Support and Careers Advice:
What will I learn?
- Java Platform Overview
- Java Syntax and Class Review
- Java Class Design
- Advanced Class Design
- Inheritance with Java Interfaces
- Generics and Collections
- String processing
- Exceptions and Assertions
- I/O Fundamentals
- File I/O with NIO 2
- Database Application with JDBC