|Course Type:||Classroom based, hands-on and trainer-led|
|Location:||Kings Cross, London|
When is this course running
|Mon, 21 Sep 2020||10:00 - 17:00 Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu||4||Reserve|
|Mon, 16 Nov 2020||10:00 - 17:00 Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu||4||Reserve|
Do you want to dramatically transform your knowledge of PHP? If you do, our short classroom based course held in London will be perfect for you.
During the PHP Training, students will have the opportunity to learn from an experienced trainer who has a solid portfolio of work in PHP.
There will be a variety of online tools and reference materials that will be highlighted throughout the PHP Training Course. Each topic area is presented covering best practice and practically demonstrated with short group exercises.
The PHP Course aims to take students from a beginner level in PHP to mastering some of the most advanced and challenging topics. You will swiftly get up-to-speed with the latest tools used in the industry and gain the confidence to experiment with the software effectively.
On this PHP course you will interact with your tutor on a one-to one basis and receive tailored help to suit your learning needs .Our trainers have had years of industry practice and can offer course times to suit your busy schedule, whether that be in the evening or on weekends.
So don’t delay enrolling on our hands-on, instructor led and classroom based PHP training course today!
Prerequisites for our PHP course
- A good knowledge of HTML and CSS is required. You can get a good knowledge of HTML and CSS by taking our web design course.
- Hands on tutoring from experienced PHP experts:
- Real-time Practice and Portfolio Projects:
- Course Materials:
- Course Completion Certificate:
- Support and Careers Advice:
What will I learn?
- Part1: PHP
- PHP Programming
- PHP Functions
- HTML Forms and PHP
- PHP Global Variables
- Part2: MySQL
- MySQL Database
- Create Dynamic Pages using PHP and MySQL
- How to setup a website development project
- Projects in PHP and MySQL Course
- Project 1: Build a Contact us Email Form
- Project2: Build a Login system
- Project3: Build an online shop backend CMS
- Project4: Create an E-commerce shopping cart website